Regional Victoria commenced Stage 3 ‘Stay at Home’ restrictions on Wednesday 5th August 2020 at 11.59pm.
Stage 3 restrictions were provided by the Public Health Commander in the ‘Restricted Activity Directions (Non-Melbourne)’ document released on 5 August 2020.
Based on regulation ‘Restricted Activity Directions (Non-Melbourne) , this is now what the club can offer (effective Sunday the 9th of August) to members with a key for the next six weeks.
· Do not attend if you are unwell
· Observe social distancing and good hygiene
· Face mask/covering must be worn according to DHHS requirements
· Range access remains open to key holding member
· Gate remains locked while range in use
· No NORI’s
There cannot be more than 10 persons at the club at any one time.
In addition, a group on each range cannot exceed 2 persons unless they are from the same residential address e.g. 10 people at the range shooting in groups of 2 people on 5 different ranges
· Only 1 person at a time in the sign in room
· Member bring their own pen
· When signing in put an arrival and departure time
· Sign in with Target Shoot (TS) – Don’t forget to put your HG serial number
Defined as: indoor space means an area, room or premises that is or are substantially enclosed by a roof and walls, regardless of whether the roof or walls or any part of them are open or closed.
Therefore, the following areas must be closed:
· Club house
· Range 9 Air Shed
Compliant Ranges/ building
· Range 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 are Open
· Range 3 (Cannot use from undercover – use from 15m forward)
· Range 4 (Cannot use the undercover firing line, must be outside)
· Range 5 (Cannot use from undercover, use from 25m forward)
· Range 6 (Cannot use from undercover, use from 25m forward – with a mobile Baffle)
· Back ranges are open, sign needs to be displayed stating “Front ranges closed whilst back ranges are in use”
Toilet block is open
Should you arrive at the club, and there are already the maximum number of members please park, and make your presence known to those on the range. There are no time limits in place, however simple courtesy should make way for all shooters to enjoy turn taking.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email. Stay well.
Should you require license renewals, VAPA Form 3 or Permit to acquire forms signed, you will need to email the club at email@example.com
Committee Meetings will continue to be held monthly (externally)
Please do not hesitate to contact the club for further clarification on matters unique to yourself. We will endeavour to assist you where possible.
We anticipate continued contact by email and normal mail to our members over the weeks and months ahead.